Friday, May 27, 2011

Nursery Progress

Well we got started on the nursery walls last weekend. It turned out to be a lot harder than I thought it would be, but in the end it turned out just how I wanted it!!




We put up wainscoting and a chair rail, and painted the top half of the wall a very light pink color. This picture is not very good, but I'll get a better one later when I have some more of the decor set up.


After getting the walls done Josh decided he wanted to get the crib and changing table set up too. I was exhausted and had been having braxton hicks contractions all weekend from being so busy, but we got it done anyways. It's still hard to comprehend that this baby furniture is for OUR baby and that in just a few short months that baby will be here!

I'm on the edge of entering my 3rd trimester now, the little girl moves ALL THE TIME, I've got a baby belly and a nursery and it still doesn't seem real to me.


I've been feeling great for the past several months which has been so nice! But ever since this past weekend I've been pretty worn out. I've also been having braxton hicks contractions since then too. I feel like I'm getting nice and fat, but as of my last Dr appointment I was only up 1lb of my pre-pregnancy weight. Seems weird since I have this belly now and my baby weighs about a pound and a half. I'm sure the scale will start going up, up, UP now.


Here is my most recent belly pic from earlier this week.



We are also now in the DOUBLE DIGITS!! Only 94 days left until my due date!!

No comments: