Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Day PICS!!

I picked up these cute ornaments this year for mine and Josh's first Christmas together.

This is how our day started. On a ride-along with my HOT hubby Josh, in his uniform :)

10 Hours later...... we get to have our Christmas


Josh and the Police Man nutcracker I got for him

For some reason Bentley does this in most of the pics I take of her... silly girl
This one worked better. ahh cuties!

Me and my babies. Miki and Tinkerbell.

(Mom, you will notice the presents stacked up behind me... these are the ones I didn't ship to you guys. I guess they will be waiting there for everyone until January when you come down to FINALLY visit us!)

Here's Josh with all his treasures....

all of our loot, before the unwrapping!
I hope everyone had as great of a Christmas as we did! Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pic's! And I love Josh in that shirt! I laughed out loud when I saw it! Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Yep your parents sent that shirt to Josh for Chirstmas. lol

Jamie said...

I love the shirt too, I was with my mom when she bought it and we both thought of josh. glad you had a good Christmas, thanks for taking such good care of Josh!