Friday, July 22, 2011

Baby Shower (June 18th)

We had a great time for my baby shower! Josh's parents, brother and 2 of his sisters were able to come down for it and stay with us for several days. My whole family (minus Rebecca) were able to come down for the day as well.

(Roper family at The Cheesecake Factory)

(MacKay girls at my shower)



(Roper girls at my shower)



(My friend Amanda, she threw the wonderful shower for me. In this pic I'm almost 30 weeks pregnant and she is 36 weeks pregnant)


(with Heidi and Bernie)




(with EmmaLee, my youngest sister)




We had a swim/BBQ party at our house after the shower. Torque was in heaven getting loves from everyone. He especially loved to swim to Jordan in the pool and give him lots of kisses.


Melanie and Josh decided to have a cake fight at the end of the night. I think we can all guess who lost in the end..... :)





(Me and Melanie at the end of the night)



It was a great day and we had so much fun spending time with both of our families! We were also given a ton of wonderful stuff for our little baby girl! It's so nice to know how much love and support we have.

No comments: