Tuesday, July 28, 2009

One Year ALREADY?!


I can't believe it has almost been a year already! It feels like just yesterday that I got married to my sweet sweet Josh! The time has really flown by, and I'm very excited that this saturday, on our One YEAR anniversary, Josh and I will be sealed to eachother for all of eternity!!


I'm really happy with the way things turned out, and even though we were not able to be sealed to eachother a year ago, I'm not one bit dissapointed. We had a wonderful wedding and reception and we were able to go through the temple for me to receive my endowments and share that with eachother.



We knew from the beginning that we were going to be sealed to eachother, and I think waiting this year has made me realize a little more how lucky we are that we CAN be sealed. I feel so bad for people that think that life ends after this, and are only married for Life to the person that they love. I couldn't imagine knowing that after dying I would lose my Josh.
With Josh having the job that he does, I am even more grateful for this blessing. I know that if something were to ever happen to him, we will still be together forever!

I'm so glad that I have such wonderful parents that always set such a great example for me. I have never questioned the fact that I wanted to be sealed to my husband. And I'm thankful for all of their love and support last year when we were going through the dissapointment at times of knowing that we couldn't get married in the temple at that time, even though we were worthy. That's a hard pill to swallow when that has been your dream for your whole life.
I'm also grateful for Josh's parents (and family)! They are such amazing people and I have come to love them so much! I'm so glad that we are family.

(After going through the Salt Lake temple for my endowments last year)


I'm so glad that our day is finally here! We have been through a lot of things in this past year.... but it has been great and I love Josh even more. I look forward to spending the rest of forever with him, and our wonderful families!

No comments: