Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Cabin

The MacKay Family Cabin
(7/29/09)
This is where we spent the first couple of days of our Utah trip. Up at the cabin! When we lived in Utah we used to come up here all of the time. I think it has been several years since I've been able to make it there and I missed it so much! I'm so glad that I was able to bring Josh and show him the fort that we built in the trees when I was little, and the chipmunks that eat out of your hands, and the trails we always ride the 4-wheelers on etc.
We had a really nice time up there and I hope we can go again soon! My dad talking to joshy pooh

April is ready to go


Amanda is too

Me and my sweet hubby


My dad & I at the river

EmmaLee & Amanda throwing rocks in the river

April & Melanie----------Me & Josh
Getting ready to go out looking for deer at dusk


We found some.....
but my camera didn't work to great lol.
We saw lots of deer that night, inlcuding a momma deer with a little baby! It was so cute!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I remember those chipmunks! They are so cute.