Thursday, April 28, 2011

Insight Bowl & New Years Eve (Dec 2010)

Okay, so I'm a little late on posting these pics. But better late than never :)


In Decemeber I was given 4 free tickets for the Insight Bowl football game in Tempe. We brought our friend cole and one of his friends. It was fun, and the seats were GREAT, but it was also really cold!
I was more than ready to go home when the game was over :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Years Eve 2010!!

Josh and I wanted to just have a low key NYE and just relax. We went out to dinner and then went and saw a movie..... I can't even remember what movie we saw. We got out of the movie at about 11:30pm with missed phone calls and texts from our friend's asking why we weren't at their NYE party. We felt guilty and decided to try to make it out to their house before midnight. We got there with a little bit of time to spare and got to celebrate a little bit with our friends. It was a fun night, good way to start the new year.

The next night I went on a ride-along with Josh. It was freezing cold, and my morning sickness decided to start that evening as well. Ugh, not fun. Morning sickness lasted for about 6 weeks. I didn't throw up at all, but I felt nauseous ALL THE TIME! It was horrible! I'm so happy to be past that nastiness of never feeling good, and having to force bland crackers down your throat....... blah! Good thing I didn't know how crappy I would feel or I might have waited a loooooooong time to get pregnant. lol

No comments: