Monday, April 4, 2011

It's a............................

GIRL!!!! Last Wednesday (March 30th) we had our gender ultrasound and found out that we are having a little baby Girl!! We are SO excited! (The picture above is me on the u/s day. 18weeks 2days) I drank a bunch of water and orange juice before our appointment. Apparently the baby liked the OJ because she was moving around the whole time! The tech asked us if we wanted to find out the sex and we said YES! She asked us what we thought it would be. Josh said he didn't know and I said I thought it was a girl. I wasn't really surprised when she told us that it was indeed a Girl. Before we started the tech asked me if I had been feeling the baby move at all. I answered that I "thought" I was, but wasn't sure if it was really the baby or not. Well during the ultrasound the tech took the wand off of my belly to type something and I felt a big movement in my belly, stronger than anything I've felt before. I told her that I had just felt the baby move! When she put the wand back the baby had flipped completely over and was still wiggling around. It was SO cute to see her moving and kicking me! We laughed a lot and I wish we could have an ultrasound every day! She was so cute and feisty, I can't wait to meet her! (Here is a picture of her open eye) (She's kicking me in this one)

I don't know if I can wait another 5 months before seeing her again. I'm thinking we might have to go and get a 3d/4d ultrasound done in a couple of months! :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

i agree with wanting an ultrasound every day! They are so fun!!