Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My First Real Mother's Day

 Last year I was pregnant on Mother's Day AND my Birthday fell on Mother's Day. So I guess I kinda counted as being a mom last year, but this year was better because I had my little munchkin with me.
I LOVE being a mom! It's what I've always wanted to to/be. Whenever someone would ask what I wanted to be when I grew up I would say "a mom". I was worried about how I would like being a stay at home mom, but I love spending my time with Presley! Plus I'm working from home full time still so I do keep busy.
Presley is my pride and joy! I get so proud of the little things she does and I take SOOOO many pictures and videos of her! I get blown away by how much I can love this little girl, it's seriously crazy. I love watching her sleep in her little jammies, she is the cutest little person in the world!
I am extremely blessed to have an amazing husband and daughter! I can't wait for more Mother's Days, and for the day when Presley will be singing with the primary kids in church on Mother's Day. I'm pretty sure I'll be crying like a baby in the audience! 

No comments: