Monday, November 5, 2012

November Randomness

One of Presley's favorite spots to play....

 We sold our car and felt rich for about 2 seconds..... until we went and bought another car.
 Finally has hair long enough for a pony tail in the back



 enjoying some subway with mommy. looks like she takes after her mom and loves it too!
Our culdesac ALWAYS has kids playing in it. Usually around 10 or more of them riding their bikes and scooters around having lots of fun. Presley loves to go out there are run around with them, and the kids love her too. They always come over and hold her hands and walk her around. And we get almost daily knocks on the front door of little kids asking "can Presley come out and play??

I feel so grateful that I get to stay at home and spend time with this precious little girl! She is my best little friend and I am so amazed by her every single day. I can't believe how cute she is, and how smart she is!

No comments: