Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Josh had to work Thanksgiving weekend, so Presley and I went to spend some time with my family.

While there I took some family photos of  a couple of my sisters and we decided to try to randomly get some pictures of the MacKay grand kids together.
Melanie's son Kash (2)............. Kirstie's kids Olivia (10 months) & John (2.5).............. and My Presley (15 months).

  I feel bad because I hardly took any pictures of Thanksgiving day. Oh well.......
Presley with Grandpa
My parents working on the food

Kash & Presley being twinsies

 We went out and did a little shopping on Black Friday. I think I spent $11 total, which has to be a really sad low record lol. But Josh worked off duty on Black Friday at a Walmart and ended up getting a really good deal on a tv.



No comments: