Tuesday, February 19, 2013

DIY Apron

 My sister-in-law Bethany asked me to make her an apron for her wedding luncheon to wear over her dress.  I kept putting off making it because I wasn't sure what I was going to do or how I wanted it to look. I spent a lot of time wandering around the fabric section of JoAnns trying to find something that would work with her wedding colors, that would also be pretty. I finally found some stuff that I thought would work and I put myself to work on it.
 I was very pleasantly surprised with how it turned out. I was a little nervous at times because I didn't have a pattern, but in the end I got what I wanted.

 Here is the other side of it....

1 comment:

Quinn and Bethany Boyack said...

i loooooooooooove it. it's in my kitchen right now. thank you so much again