Friday, December 12, 2008

HOLIDAY GET TO KNOW..... ME :)

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Mmmmm I love them both, and they Both make my tummy hurt!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or sit them under the tree? Wrapped of course! What's the fun in chrsitmas without wrapping them?

3. Colored or white lights on tree and house? Mostly Colored

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope

5. When do you put your decorations up? Sometime after Thanksgiving. I think we waited about a week after to do it.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? green bean casserole probably

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Driving around with my family looking at Christmas lights. And going over to Grandpa and Grandma's house on Christmas to be with the whole family.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember ever really believing in Santa, so I must've figured it out pretty young.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Nope

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Lot's of lights

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it occasionally

12. Can you ice skate? sometimes, not very good though

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Hmmm no. lol. I do remember getting really excited about baby dolls and barbies though when I was younger.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? all the cookies and candies

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? the music, lights, church programs, and being with family

17. What tops your tree? a gold star

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I dont know....

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yummy


Miki at Christmas last year in her dress :)

No comments: