2. Does Santa wrap presents or sit them under the tree? Wrapped of course! What's the fun in chrsitmas without wrapping them?
3. Colored or white lights on tree and house? Mostly Colored
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope
5. When do you put your decorations up? Sometime after Thanksgiving. I think we waited about a week after to do it.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? green bean casserole probably
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Driving around with my family looking at Christmas lights. And going over to Grandpa and Grandma's house on Christmas to be with the whole family.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember ever really believing in Santa, so I must've figured it out pretty young.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Nope
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Lot's of lights
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it occasionally
12. Can you ice skate? sometimes, not very good though
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Hmmm no. lol. I do remember getting really excited about baby dolls and barbies though when I was younger.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? all the cookies and candies
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? the music, lights, church programs, and being with family
17. What tops your tree? a gold star
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I dont know....
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yummy
Miki at Christmas last year in her dress :)